Saturday, February 25, 2017

Easy Pan Fried Frozen Chicken Breasts with Your Favourite Seasonings

When I am feeling lazy, this is my favourite way to cook chicken breasts. Sometimes, I buy chicken breasts on sale and freeze them individually for easy cooking. Usually, boxes of frozen chicken breasts are on sale, so I get those instead. At first, I didn't plan on blogging this recipe as everyone has their own method to pan-fry chicken breasts. Then I thought this would be good for my kiddies to see how "mommy cooks chicken breasts". Maybe when they are older, they can make these for dinner!
This is not really a recipe, mainly a method that I have created for those "quick and easy" dinners and lunches. I usually pack these leftover chicken breasts for hubby's lunch. (And yes, my man eats salad!).
Read more at: http://inmahkitchen.blogspot.ru/2013/05/easy-pan-fried-frozen-chicken-breasts.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment